Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For today (care of Jane, thanks Jane)

Outside My Window... there is lots and lots of snow, but today unlike the other days over the past couple of days today is SUNNY.

I am thinking...
is that I am nervous, I have had two possile job opportunities call me for an interview.  I have one interview this afternoon.
 
I am thankful for...  that my family is all healthy and happy. That my children are great, and we had a wonderful time in Calgary this past weekend.

From the kitchen... is no smell and the smell of supper again tonight, I will not smell.  I have to work another bingo for Spencers school trip.  I worked one last night and again tonight.  I however do hear the dishwasher going. 

I am wearing...my nighty as it is morning and I should get going, but.......

I am creating...many things.  Too many projects on the go.

I am going...
to an interview today and then working bingo.  This weekend I hope to go for breakfast with a good girlfriend need to get up-to-date with what is happening in her life.  
 
I am reading...The Art of French Kissing, I have been reading this for a long time!!

I am hoping...that my life and my boys lives get straightened out very soon.

I am hearing... the boys in their room playing their games, enjoying spring break!!!!

Around the house...is a big mess.  My bedroom, my son is fixing a hole in my closet....

One of my favorite things...is I am not sure what my favorite things would be right now.  Too much stuff going on in my head.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...interview, working bingo, working, breakfast (I hope), dinner and movie, more cooking lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment