Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fill In (April 1, 2011)

1. I can't believe how much snow is outside, it is April 1st and this is not an April Fools joke.

2. Lots of snow for everyone.

3. How can I get another job, how, how, HOW.

4. Hamburger for Tacos was the last thing I cooked.

5. Six of one, half a dozen another.

6. SNOW; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going and see J.P. tonight, and I get to see his new truck, tomorrow my plans include getting the opportunity to ride in J.P. truck and spending the day with him and Sunday, I want to relax at home, do some things around the house, start getting Spencer ready for his trip to Hawaii he leaves next Saturday!

Do you think that I am tried of the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment